- [Site] Official page.
- [Program] RStudio A very good text editor for both R and LaTeX with Git support
- [Site] knitr Combining R with LaTeX or Markdown for simultaneous output of text and code.
- [Site] Computational Econometrics in R Collection of useful packages to do econometric stuff.
- [Article] Version control explained
- [Program] Git and GitHub (hosting
service for git projects)
- [Book] Pro Git: great free book explaining git
but also principles of versioning controls and general concepts.
- [Service] Authorea: cloud-based service to
collaboratively write academic papers. Fully built on git so you can also
use it as back up from already existing git projects.